I know this post is a day late, but my fibro is beginning to flare and I have been so tired. I have decided to post this post today and combine Day 8 and 9 together tomorrow.
So today is all about me. Here are some facts that might help you get to know me better. Please comment with 5 facts about you!!
So here it goes:
- I am 25 years old
- I am a teacher and currently work in a special needs school.
- I have two tattoos; both are memorial tattoos
- I have fibromyalgia and PCOS
- When I was 4 years old I had major heart surgery to correct a pulmonary stenosis.
- I am the oldest of 5; I have 3 sisters and a brother
- I used to go out all the time drinking and dancing but now I prefer a quiet night in.
- I have been with my Husband for nearly 7 years and been married for 1 1/2 years. He is my rock and looks after me so well, especially when the fibro plays up!
- I play the clarinet and I am a member of a Scout and Guide Band. I have been in the Guiding movement since Brownies and before I started teaching was a warranted leader.
- I used to dance and did several grades and competitions. I danced in my local school of dancing and did tap, modern, classical Greek, national, song and dance and lyrical.
Hoped you have enjoyed finding out more about me; I look forward to finding out about out about you in the comments.