I have just actually just swapped handbags, so it is rather empty at the moment. I tend to use one bag continuously for a period of time and then swap to another rather than switching between ones that match my outfit. I tend to match bags when I go out of an evening but during a normal week at work will only use one. I have started this week using my handbag and my school bag together as my work bag was very heavy and my Fibromyalgia has been flaring in my back and shoulders.
So here is my bag and the contents:
So my bag is new from Sainsburys, I buy lots of my clothes and accessories from here as my husband works there meaning I get a staff discount and there products are very good quality and are value for money.
So in my bag I have:
- Purse from Next (a couple of years old now!)
- M&S Downton Abbey Luxury Hand Cream, fragrance of freesia and mandarin
- Nivea Pearly Shine lip balm
- Forever Aloe Lips with Jojoba
- Maybelline New York Fit ME! pressed powder in 220
- Phill smith Mini Paddle Brush
- Kleenex tissues
- A selection of pain meds.
- Some receipts
So not very exciting, my work bag contains similar things plus my planning files, fruit, notepads and pencil case.
Gentle hugs ♥