Today’s post is all about the bogs I currently read and I have decided to list my top 5 favourite bogs of the moment. I read lots of blogs about chronic illness and life style but these are the blogs I currently read the most.
- Two Rooms Plus Utilities – This blog is about chronic illnesses and living life whilst housebound. This was the first blog I read when I joined WordPress earlier this year and I also follow her on twitter and find her tweets and blog posts inspirational.
- Ramblings of a Teacher – As a teacher myself I find this blog an interesting read and he writes about a range of educational topics.
- Rachel’s ‘F’ Words – Again this is a blog about Fibromyalgia and I have only just started following it.
- Advice By Charlie – This is my sisters blog and she is also completing this challenge. We are both very close and face time everyday but it is still nice to read her posts.
- Tanya Burr– I enjoy reading Tanya Burrs blog and also follow her on twitter. She posts about makeup, fashion, baking and general life style advice. She also has a Youtube Channel.
I would recommend taking a look at the above blogs and please comment below with your favourite blogs for me to check out!